All vendors must adhere to the guidelines listed below. These guidelines can be found in the application forms on the Vendor Application page.
- OktoberPlex will be held rain or shine. Once the festival has started, we reserve the right to close down the festival for public safety reasons (i.e. severe weather conditions) without refunding individual vendors.
- Vendors must supply their own form of electricity and water if desired. Use of electrical outlets on Maryland SoccerPlex property will not be permitted.
- No tents, pipe and drape, etc. are provided. A 6 foot table and 2 chair package may be rented for $10.00. Additional chairs are $2.00/each.
- Use of signage in locations other than your immediate set-up is prohibited.
- No loud music, noise, or sound amplification devices shall be used by vendor’s staff at the location.
- Vendor must be fully set-up by the start of the festival. Once gates open to the public, vendors will not be allowed to bring in any more materials to set-up.
- Vendors must remain open and may not dismantle any piece of their set-up until the conclusion of the event and only after all patrons have left the festival area.
- No refunds will be given after acceptance of application.
- Vendors are not allowed to give away or sell any kind of food or beverage unless registered as a food vendor.
- Food vendors must provide us the 15% of net profits by November 1, 2016
- Vendors must provide a copy of their Certificate of Insurance showing at least $500,000 General Liability coverage naming the Maryland Soccer Foundation as additionally insured.
- Maryland Soccer Foundation assumes no liability or responsibility whatsoever with respect to the conduct and operation of the activities to be conducted during OktoberPlex at the Maryland SoccerPlex. Vendor hereby agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Maryland Soccer Foundation against any damages or claims to any property or injury to any person that may arise in connection with Vendor’s presence at OktoberPlex and Vendor’s activities of any kind.
Please no political groups.